This easy white chocolate candy bark is a fan favorite in our house. Everyone devours it, because it tastes so delicious!
And I love it, because it is so easy to make. Just four simple ingredients.
You don’t even have to turn your oven on! How awesome is that?!
(Plus, it can be adjusted and tailored for any holiday or occasion!)
For your convenience, this post may include affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
How-To Make White Chocolate Candy Bark
Grab a baking sheet. Break up pretzels and Oreos out on sheet. Spread M&M’s on top. Don’t worry about making this perfect!
Pour melted white chocolate over top and gently spread out.
Top with M&M’s.
Let cool and break into pieces.
Enjoy! Doesn’t that look delicious! Yum!
This white chocolate bark is so quick and unbelievably delicious! It’s the perfect recipe for any occasion!
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1/2 package Oreos
- 1 bag M&M's
- 1 package white chocolate or bark
- Spread wax or parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Break up pretzels and Oreos into rough pieces.
- Layer pretzels, Oreos and M&M's on sheet.
- Using double boiler or microwave, melt white chocolate. (If using microwave, melt in 30 seconds intervals, stirring thoroughly after each. Be careful not to overheat chocolate.)
- Pour melted chocolate over pretzel, Oreo and M&M mixture. Using a spatula, spread chocolate out evenly.
- Top with additional M&M's and sprinkles, if desired.
- Let chocolate cool completely. Once fully hardened, break into pieces.
If you’re searching for a delicious and easy Valentine’s Day dessert – give this one a try!
Pin this for later and let me know how much you love it once you try it!
Busy prepping for Valentine’s Day? I can help!
Check out this adorable clay footprint craft. It is the perfect gift or keepsake item!
And if you are on the hunt for the man in your life, check out my list of 14 Unique Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him. It’s full of great ideas, perfect for any guy!