I just love Valentine’s Day.
In this fast paced world we live in, it’s so easy to get caught up in work and raising little ones and countless other daily tasks. Valentine’s Day offers the perfect excuse to slow down and take time express our love for the men in our lives.
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect lovey, but not too-roll-your-eyes-cheesy, gift idea – then you’ve come to the right place! I have a roundup of 14 awesome sweet gift ideas any man would love!
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links and pictures. You can read my full disclosure statement here.
14 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him
1.Sock Club Membership – C loves wearing different patterned dress socks everyday. This awesome membership sends a box of fun, yet professional, socks each month!
2. Gourmet Valentine’s Day Gift Basket – While I love creating my own gift baskets, sometimes I don’t have the time or resources to do so. That’s when these premade Gourmet Gift Baskets are perfect! They are available in LOTS of varieties- everything from beer, nuts & jerky, to popcorn and sweet snacks, to chocolate covered oreos and more! It doesn’t matter what kind of gift basket you are looking for – they have it! And they are reasonably priced too!
3. Fan Gear – If the guy in your life is a sports fan, chances are he would love new gear! Either handpick the exact items for him or FanChest is a unique site that offers gift boxes full of gear and apparel for your team of choice!
5. Beef Jerky– What man doesn’t love beef jerky? If C had his way, he would live on beef jerky and fried chicken alone. 🙂 Surprise him with some delicious gourmet beef jerky – it is sure to be a hit!
While shopping for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, don’t forget to sign up for Ebates! They offer rebates (aka free money back in your pocket) just for shopping as you normally would. Such an easy way to earn extra money! Plus, sign up through my link and you’ll earn $10 FREE the first time you shop with Ebates! It couldn’t be easier! Sign up here now. 🙂
6. Shave Club Membership – Take the guesswork out of shaving. Dollar Shave Club automatically delivers high quality razors and shave butter each month – this is a go-to favorite for C!
8. Universal Socket Tool – I am not a tool person in any way, shape or form. But I think this simple little tool is really neat! It easily adjusts to any size or shape to accommodate any nut, screw eye, hook tension screw or bolt head.
13. Tickets to a Special Event – Some of our favorite memories together are from various events we attended. Whether a sporting event or a concert, the gifting possibilities are literally endless!
Add in a Ticket Stub Diary to store tickets and memories from each event and you have a wonderful gift any man would love!
14. Weekend Getaway– We aren’t a big vacationing family. When we made the decision to be a one-income family so I could stay home with Elli, we did so knowing we would need to cut out major extra expenses, like vacations. (We also found additional ways to bring in extra income. Learn more about that here.) But we love to take a couple short weekend getaways throughout the year. They are the perfect way to relax, recharge and spend quality time together! I can’t think of a better time to take a romantic weekend away than for Valentine’s Day!
There you go, 14 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him.